★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 13,868 Happy Parents
What You Need to To Know:
✅ Suitable for 0 - 18 months
✅ 13% Quieter Than a Whisper
✅ Has a 360˚ Polishing Head
✅ Includes 6 File Textures
Note* Only Available Online!
Why You Should NEVER Let Your Baby's Nails Grow too long?
Your baby’s nails grow pretty fast, but leaving them to grow freely can be really harmful for them.
Here Are 2 Reasons Why You Need to Trim Your Baby's Nails:
Avoid infection: Paronychia is a small but common infection that affects areas around babies toenails and fingernails. This infection can spread to the skin and cause swelling and redness. You can avoid this by keeping your baby's nails clean and short.
Avoid Scratching: Babies take awhile to gain the motion control to avoid scratching themselves or others. To make sure your baby doesn’t hurt themselves, it is wise to make sure their nails are neatly trimmed.
Learn Why Over 13,000+ Parents Trust Our MicroHands™ Nail Trimmer On Their Babies.
We Prioritize Safety: Our technology is designed to be 100% Safe to use with babies 0 - 18 months. We include 6 different file textures for each stage of a baby’s development.
We Prioritize Safety:Our technology is designed to be 100% Safe to use with babies 0 - 18 months. We include 6 different file textures for each stage of a baby’s development.
Next Gen Technology: Babies are sensitive to loud sounds. So our Microhands™ Nail trimmers use next generation silent motors that produce a soft sound that is 13% quieter than a soft whisper.
Easy To Use: Our trimmers use a 360 degree rotating head to create an even and smooth trim. This also keeps the baby’s skin safe and free of irritation.
Sleep Friendly: With a soft LED light attachment, you can easily trim your baby’s nails while they’re asleep. It’s so quiet they won’t even budge.
How To Cut Your Baby's Nails?
Try to do this task when your newborn is asleep, very calm or drowsy. For older children, you can use a high chair or car seat where you can strap your child in.
These tips for cutting nails can make things easier:
- Make sure you have plenty of light, so you can see well.
- Use our special microhands nail trimmer.
- Work with someone else if it helps - one holds your baby as the other trims the nails.
- Press your baby's finger pad away from the nail to avoid cutting her skin.
- Trim toenails straight across to prevent ingrown nails.
And here are some tips to keep your baby happy as you cut his nails:
- Talk calmly, or sing to your baby.
- If your baby is older, try distracting her with a toy or activity.
- Involve your baby in the activity - making a game of it keeps thing moving.
- Praise your baby for helping you finish - this can help you both feel good about getting the job done.
Comes with 6 trimming heads, each one specific according to the months of the baby.
- The trimmer can rotate to 360 degree, can easily sharpen the sharp corners left by your baby's fingernails, preventing your baby from scratching your face.
- Designed with LED, specifically to guide you, even in the dark.
- Low-Noise motor, Low-Vibration, 2 speed modes that can rotate clockwise and anti-clockwise.
Power Supply: 2 x AA Batteries (Included)
Benefits: Electric, 6 Heads, 360 Degree Rotation, Low-Noise, Low-Vibration
Lenght: 13cm/5.12", Width 4.2cm/1.65", Height: 2.9cm/1.14"
1 x Nail Trimmer
1 x Storage Box
1 x User Manual
★ ★ ★ ★ ★ 5.0
We truly believe we make one of the most innovative and impactful products in the world, and we want to make sure we back that up with a risk-free 30-day Guarantee.
If you don’t have a positive experience for any reason, we will do whatever it takes to make sure you are 100% satisfied with your purchase.